Minecraft Bedrock 1.12 BETA is out!
Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 is out and it adds many great features to the game. The beta is especially good for those trying to mod because it adds so many options to customise your world. These options include Inventory API V0, Block API V0, Execute Command API and more! You can read all about the changes by clicking the green button at the end of the article!
Before trying it out make sure you read the steps below carefully as it will affect your worlds and your experience!
PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work in progress version of Minecraft
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions